Saturday, January 12, 2013

"Celebration Bouquet 2" ---#11

8"x6" mixed media on paper
Number 11 for the 30 day challenge and the third of the bouquets, so I guess something newer tomorrow. I'm using this painting to give myself a little breathing room to get through today. If I finish a painting today for this challenge and still have fun I will have won. I like to have fun and I like to win so let's all have fun today and I'll report back.... tomorrow!

-JanettMarie

PS: Eleven is a magical number, today should be magical.  : )

4 comments:

myra anderson said...

what a beauty of color and dots!

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

I really like the impressionistic look of this - and I can tell you had fun with it. Definitely a SUCCESS!

JanettMarie said...

Thanks Myra and Claire.
Yes, I did have fun with this one. Let's keep having fun. : )

Angela Sullivan said...

Ooh I like